Gift Card Terms and Conditions
The Massage Therapy Center (“Client”) Gift Cards are distributed by AIMM Solutions, a New York corporation ("Aimm Solutions"). By visiting https://igc.sbwgroupco.com/, you agree that the laws of the State of New York, without regard to principles of conflict of laws, will govern these Gift Card terms and conditions ("Ts & Cs"). These Ts & Cs are subject to change without notice. Business Name Gift Cards are issued by Business Name. Please refer to https://www.sbwgroupco.com/ for additional Terms and Conditions.
Purchasing, Sending and Receiving Gift Cards
- Gift cards are void where prohibited or restricted by law.
- Gift cards cannot be used to purchase gift cards.
- Except as provided herein, gift cards have no cash value.
- Gift cards are not valid until payment has been received and successfully processed by Client.
- Client reserves the right to refuse service or reverse any gift card purchase for any reason and return the funds to the purchaser.
Redeeming Gift Cards
- Gift cards are only redeemable at Client for the amount or service specified on the gift card. Client reserves the right to convert service-based gift cards to their monetary value, equivalent to what was paid for the gift card, at its option and sole discretion.
- Except as required by law, gift cards are not redeemable for cash and cannot be returned for a cash refund.
- Any unused balance of the gift card will remain until redeemed.
- If a purchase exceeds the amount listed on the gift card, the redeemer is responsible for paying the difference at time of purchase.
- For security purposes, a recipient may be required to show valid ID before he or she can redeem the gift card.
- Client, its agents and vendors, may provide gift card purchasers with information about the redemption status of gift cards.
Cancellation and Expiration of Gift Cards
- Client reserves the right to immediately invalidate gift cards, without notice, should it receive a credit card chargeback, returned check or other form of repudiated payment made towards the gift card.
- Client is not responsible for lost or stolen gift cards. Reasonable and prudent steps are taken to verify the legitimacy of a redeemer and upon full redemption, the gift card will be identified as not valid for payment of any kind.
- Client reserves the right to dishonor the gift card, if it reasonably believes it was not validly purchased, has already been redeemed, or the redeemer stole or is otherwise not the intended beneficiary of the purchaser.
- Gift cards have no expiration date.
- Client may, at its sole option and discretion (unless required by law) replace a lost gift card, provided the original gift card is valid, has not been redeemed and the replacement is issued to the verifiable beneficiary of such gift card. Such replacement will be the beneficiary's sole remedy for such lost or misplaced gift cards.
Miscellaneous Terms and Conditions
- Client reserves the right to change these Terms and Conditions from time to time in its sole discretion with or without notice.
- Client is not responsible for emailed gift cards that do not reach their intended recipient for reasons beyond its control. Bounced email is not monitored. Receipt of email cannot be verified. Client can only verify receipt of the gift card, if the recipient of the gift card actually uses the URL enclosed in the email message to access the gift card using an internet browser.
- Client processes future email delivery requests and ships out previously scheduled email. Client is not responsible for late delivery of gift cards.
- CLIENT, ITS AGENTS AND AFFILIATES, MAKE NO WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, WITH RESPECT TO GIFT CARDS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN THE EVENT A GIFT CARD NUMBER OR BAR CODE IS NON-FUNCTIONAL, YOUR SOLE REMEDY, AND CLIENT SOLE LIABILITY, SHALL BE THE REPLACEMENT OF SUCH GIFT CARD.
- Gift cards, and these Terms and Conditions, are subject to and governed by the laws of New York, without reference to its principles of conflicts of law.
- If any provision of these Terms and Conditions should, for any reason, be held invalid, prohibited by law or unenforceable in any respect, such term will not apply. However, the remainder of these Terms and Conditions shall be enforced to the full extent permitted by law. A court of competent jurisdiction is hereby empowered to modify the invalid, prohibited or unenforceable provision to make it valid and enforceable.
- Risk of loss will pass to the purchaser of the gift card upon the electronic transmission of such gift card to the recipient or purchaser.